fbpx ...

Are you thinking about immigration to Australia or New Zealand ?

immigration to Australia or New Zealand

If you are thinking about immigration to Australia or New Zealand, you better think fast! These countries were welcoming immigrants in the past. Now the things are changing and changing fast and as the time passes, there are more and more restrictions on immigration process: Australia and New Zealand are now willing to accept only specific professions into their boarders. These professions are specified in SOL list in the following link (for Australia): https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/SOL

If you have an Engineering profession, you have a good chance for a positive immigration outcome. In this case you need to start your immigration process by taking English exam (normally IELTS) and write your Competence Demonstration Report (CDR for Engineers Australia or KA02 for New Zealand). You need to have your English test results before you submit your application to Engineers Australia / NZQA (IPENZ).

We are at CDRsample would be able to help you with writing your CDR / KA02 form to start your immigration process. Please send us your CV and your draft Career Episodes if you have any for free evaluation tocdr@cdrsample.com(or just your CV if you don’t have any draft Career Episodes). In evaluation we will describe in general terms what is missing in your Career Episodes and provide a quote for our services.

For more free information about our services and tips on CDR writing please see our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cdrsample

Contact Us
close slider
Please leave us a message and we will get back to you very soon!

Need Help with your CDR?

Reach out to us today! If you have any draft Career Episodes - get a FREE evaluation + evaluation report made by our specialists

Seraphinite AcceleratorOptimized by Seraphinite Accelerator
Turns on site high speed to be attractive for people and search engines.